I have been closely monitoring COVID-19 developments within each of our communities and have now resumed sessions. I am also actively pre-booking future sessions in all areas. As my top priority continues to be health and safety, I have added additional precautions at our sessions to mitigate any risk.
Back to Work outdoors – Safety Guidelines during Covid-19
- Until further notice, all sessions will be held outdoors except for newborn sessions.
- I will be maintaining ‘social distancing’ of the recommended 6-10 feet the entire length of the session. Although we will be a few feet away from each other, I assure you that with my guidance and posing cues, we will create beautiful images.
- Sessions will be limited to immediate family only and smaller groups with less than 10 people.
In addition to these guidelines recommended from officials, I will be following these safety and precautions listed below and a very strict sick policy. Your health and safety are my top priority and I want to reassure you that I am taking all precautions and will apply them to my sessions.
Newborn & Maternity – Safety Guidelines during Covid-19
Now more than ever, I feel very fortunate to be providing my clients the convenience of capturing newborn photos in the safe and controlled environment of their own home. I will only schedule only one newborn session per day which allows me to fully clean and sanitize all props and equipment before each session
Cleaning procedures and policies going forward
- I will be sure to take my temperature as well as everyone in my home before leaving to ensure I am 100% for our session. I ask that all clients do the same with those in their house hold to ensure a safe working environment.
- My already high standards of hand washing and use of sanitizer throughout the session will be maintained. If anything, just a little more frequent.
- Newborn photography is a workout in itself, so wearing a mask in not ideal. However, because I want to make you feel as comfortable as possible, I will be wearing a mask upon request.
- All props including blankets, wraps, toys and clothing will be washed and thoroughly cleaned in between sessions.
- I will only be scheduling ONE session every other day to ensure 48 hours between clients. Until further notice, immediate family members are only allowed to be present during the session.
- I will be sure to remove my shoes when I enter your home.
Sick Policy Update
Lyryn Kay Photography will follow a very strict NO-SICK policy. Clients will be required to disclose and reschedule the session if anyone in their family has fever or any other symptoms such a cough, runny nose, vomiting, etc. in the last twenty-four hours.
To reschedule, please contact me as soon as possible 484-678-6838. There is NO fee to reschedule and you will receive priority booking should you need to change your session date due to illness of any kind.